- Tribute - - Tribute -

It was ok..

Mine's better though.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3

OMG FINALLY

With subtle nuances into the noir, Misteroo brings forth another glimpse into the fragile world of Arfenhouse. Although it's an obvious attempt to bring notice to the finer things of flash, it generally comes across for it's random acts of freedom. This flash once saved a entire village of black people from the horrors of hilter. Voting any lower than 5 means that you wanted them to die. You don't want black people to die by hitler's hands, do you? I didn't think so. Billions of people may watch other movies, yet only this one brings forth an awe-inspiring feat of both visual and audio antics, followed by a general feeling of well-being, and that all is right in the world.

Misteroo could possibly be your dad. Did you know that? He could. Although signs point to no, and your dad may be within viewing distance, have you ever thought about it? I didn't think so. Now you know. And now the world could be saved. WITH KNOWLEDGE.

~G-Force

Bionic Commando (VGDC) Bionic Commando (VGDC)

What the hell?

Listen, I'm a pretty big Bionic Commando fan, and that was really not funny at all. For one, it was way too short. Secondly, it wasn't even funnier than a poop joke. It really looked like someone was going out for a cheap laugh here, but failed miserably. I reviewed honestly and didn't just blam your movie, I voted 2. But seriously, if your humor isn't above a penis joke, consider a new hobby.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

....

With amazing skills, and a humor that teeters on being a strategy to rock flash animation itself to it's core, this movie truly deserves a place on the 50 best movies of all time. It is not just a movie, but a lesson, a statement of sorts. Something which instead of telling artists I can draw better than you, it says that the current artists are on a slow decent, a downward spiral.

Flash artists must pull themselves out of the pits of un-origionality.

Flash artist must look inside themselves for inspiration.

Keep it up Disaster Labs. Keep it up.

VOTE 5

TLoZ: Prequel of Time TLoZ: Prequel of Time

Very nice!

Pretty good! Congrats on front page. Although I did notice some slight mistakes! Pardon me. I'm pretty sure the Kokiri cannot (supposedly) leave the Kokiri forest, legend has it they will die. Just pointing out some things. Thanks for a great watch even though!